Did you forget the family gathering is in the morning? Well, it is, and have you looked around the house lately? Yep, it needs to be cleaned and you need to start cleaning it fast! Last time we checked, no one is cleaning home Worcester by magic…
You are in luck! We have picked up a few tips to clean your house fast along the way of our 30 years in the cleaning business. Sometimes just thinking about the tasks makes us throw in the towel before we even start, but these tips are sure to keep you focused on your cleaning home Worcester task in no time!
Pro Tip: Leave your phone out of sight! That way you won’t be tempted to keep checking Facebook updates from your friends and family during crunch time.
Start at the Top
This is a rule of thumb no matter what room you’re cleaning, clean from the top down so that dirt and dust from higher surfaces fall on lower surfaces that haven’t been cleaned yet. Dust ceiling fans, then furniture wiping dirt directly on the floor. Making sure to leave the cleaning of all the floors as your last step to remove the dirt and dust will be a big helper getting the cleaning done! This is how cleaning home Worcester experts get it done right
Time Needed: 6 minutes per bedroom
- Strip linens and remake beds. When making beds rather than hunch over tucking bottom sheets under the mattress use one hand to lift the corner while tucking the sheet with the other.
- Clear all clutter if you’re in a hurry and put contents in a spare basket or bin for later organization and tuck out of sight in a closet.
- Wipe down furniture with a dusting spray and microfiber cloth, remember always working top to bottom.
Bathrooms When Cleaning Home Worcester
Time Needed: 7 minutes per bathroom
Pro Tip: Try to group all like tasks together. Such as cleaning the same types of rooms at the same time. In an example, clean all of the bathrooms at once, by making a quick trip around all the bathrooms in the house to clear and spray counters and tubs with cleaning solution, allow to sit while you clean toilets and wipe down the outer toilet surface.
- Go back and wipe down counters and rinse tub and then onto the mirrors.
- Come back to clean the floors when cleaning the kitchen floor.
Time Needed: 7 minutes
- Clear all clutter throughout the room.
- Starting in one corner of the room and working around dust all surfaces top to bottom.
- Use an upholstery attachment and vacuum upholstered furniture if needed.
- Vacuum floors along with all house carpeting as last cleaning step.
Time Needed: 12 minutes
- Load all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and fill the sink with hot soapy water. If your stove top has removable burner pieces that need to be cleaned, place in water as well.
- Clear all counters space free of everything to ensure everything is disinfected properly.
- Wipe down cabinets, counters and other surfaces again working from top to bottom. Don’t forget to keep rinsing your sponge out and putting back into the hot water as you clean, you’ll be amazed how much dirt comes off!
- Wipe down appliances with your favorite cleaning solution.
- Finish cleaning any stove pieces and replace pieces.
- Clean floors last, along with all hard flooring surfaces in the house.
All House Floors
Time Needed: 15 Minutes
- When vacuuming carpeted rooms work your way backward out of the room moving quickly and without too much overlap to save time.
- Vacuum, don’t sweep hard floors use an attachment to get corners where dust and pet hair can accumulate. This helps prevent kicking dust into the air that will quickly settle again and aggravating allergies.
Okay, now it is time to put this Cleaning Your Home in a Rush Action Plan in motion. Within an hour the house will be shining and ready for your guests!